Saturday, February 28, 2009

happy day with egg + happy valentines

that day we went to sunway pyramid want to watch movie... but all full... haiz...

im sad.. because we want watch benjamin button, fantastic movie...


so, we go to eat "Canton-i", my dear say damn nice, because she ate before.

finally we went there to having our lunch.. i still remember my old friend.. Soon Keong.. he working there.. as a restaurant manager.. nice.. ^^

he's nice man, same class with zifeng... haha~~ he treat us a nice "dan tat" oo.. delicious..



neo & egg order a "cha shao fan" and "zhou"... i love that cha shao... damn nice

see... wanna eat ?





found that.. im dark.. egg is white.. hehe^^



da da da da!!! this is the present that i give egg d.. happy valentines^^

(stupid face... laugh and smile everyday^^)

write myself + stick myself = DIY from NEO


picture in love shape... i love this..all of our memory.. beautiful egg and lengzai neo haha^^

"I Just Want To Stroking Your Face And Say 'I Love You' " 

A song i wrote for her d chorus.. "snow" chorus.. i love this.. and this words it just only for me and her... hehe^^

dear.. happy valentines 

muacks.. 

neo+egg

No comments: