Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Yours




Well you done done 
me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
and now 
I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Noth
ing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon its again my turn to win some or learn some

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your 
mind and see like me
Open up your plans and da
mn you're free
Look 
into your heart and you'll find love love love
L
isten to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
Ah, la peaceful 
melodys
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love love

So 
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to co
mplicate
Our t
ime is short
Th
is is our fate, I'm yours

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bend
ing over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But 
my breath fogged up the glass
And so 
I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I'm saying is there ain't no better reason
To r
id yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our na
me is our virtue

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm yours

Well no no, well open up your 
mind and see like me
Open up your plans and da
mn you're free
Look 
into your heart and you'll find love love love love

There's no need to co
mplicate
Coz our t
ime is short
Th
is is our fate, I'm yours, I'm yours

3 comments:

Jo said...

有blog就好咯~
可以听到很多你的作品!

Anonymous said...

support u lol,my dear.
pamper~


Evon gl

Aegean Sea said...

我很老实,
没有听完
加油。。
改次开演唱会再听。
保留神秘